- Fall sports can begin tryouts on Wednesday, August 8th, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year. Some sports may not start on this date – see below for sport-specific information below
Here is what you need to know:
- Grades – returning HS students must have at least a 2.0 and no more than 1 E on their most recent report card.
- Incoming freshmen are automatically eligible (fall season only) then must comply with eligibility for returning students.
- Age – you must be under the age of 19 as of the first day of the school year.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PHYSICALS– must be completed and approved BEFORE you will be allowed to participate in any team activities.
Please contact the coaches for more information abuot sport specific tryouts
Fall 2018 Sports Tryout information:
- Football practice begins on August 8th at 4pm on the stadium field. Equipment will be distributed on Aug 7th (Seniors @ 8:30a; Jrs @ 9:00a; Soph @ 9:30a; Fresh @ 10a; Football mtg @ 12p) Email Coachknee@yahoo.com with questions.
- Boys Soccer tryouts begin August 11th at 1pm on the stadium field. Email Noah Walker with questions.
- Girls Soccer tryouts begin August 11th at 10:00am on the stadium field. Email Jeannette_N_Smith@mcpsmd.org with questions.
- Cross Country tryouts begin August 8th at 5pm on the track. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Field Hockey tryouts being August 11 at 7am on the stadium field. Email Cassandra_L_Smink@mcpsmd.org 0r email@example.com with questions.
- Cheerleading practice starts August 8th at 5pm in the gymnasium. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Girls Volleyball tryouts begin August 8th at 8am in the main gym. Email email@example.com with questions.
- Poms practices begin August 9th at 4pm in thedance studiio. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Golf The first practice will be at Hampshire Greens Golf Course on Wednesday, August 22 at 2:30. The next practice will be the following day at 2:15 at Hampshire Greens. Email John_J_Decavage@mcpsmd.org with questions.